What is the 123 diet?
The 123 diet combines diet drops with a low-calorie eating plan for fast weight reduction. The 42 day program is available and allows dieters to safely maximise their weight loss without experiencing the hunger pains and cravings that are typical of normal dieting, to ensure maximum results. Similar to the HCG diet created by Dr A.T.W. Simeons, a doctor with clinics throughout Europe who perfected the hCG diet program after decades of research and thousands of patients. You can find out more by reading Dr Simeons’ manuscript, Pounds and Inches – A New Approach to Obesity.
What are hCG drops?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or hCG is a hormone that becomes naturally elevated in pregnant women. Its purpose is to control metabolic function through the hypothalamus throughout the pregnancy process. However, some 50 years ago Dr. Simeons discovered its benefits in weight loss management. Over the years various forms of hCG have been found to be useful in achieving and maintaining ideal weight.
hCG products are effective at kick-starting the body’s metabolism and fat burning processes,
How does the 123 Diet work?
Our drops work in a similar way to that of the hormone hCG – they break down abnormal fat stores and allow them to be burned up to keep the body functioning well, even though there are only 500 calories ingested. Your body can utilise the stored calories released by your fat cells.
We are seeing and hearing about how our diet drops and hcg program are helping hundreds of our customers achieve their health and weight loss goals. The program may be challenging, strict and require discipline but the result is worth the effort.
The hCG Diet is broken up over three phases:
• Phase I
2 days duration – The ‘Loading’ Phase
Commence taking the drops 3 times a day.
- Drink 2-3 litres water
- Get a little exercise every day
- Follow the recommended hCG eating plan for Phase 1
- Eat lots of healthy fats such as atlantic salmon, avocado, extra virgin olive oil, nuts, seeds and coconut oil
- These foods combined with the 123 diet drops help to establish the fat burning process
• Phase II
42 days duration – The ‘500 Calorie-a-Day’ Phase
For those who want to lose considerable amounts of weight, the 40-day program is recommended.
Continue taking the drops 3 times a day.
- Drink 2-3 litres water
- Exercise should be kept to a minimum
- Follow the recommended eating plan for Phase II
- This part of the diet offers specific choices of proteins, carbohydrates, vegetables and fruits
- In this phase there is NO FAT included whatsoever
- At the end of this phase, you stop taking the drops and continue with the low-calorie diet for an additional 2 days to get the drops out of your system.
• Phase III
42 days duration – The ‘Maintenance’ Phase
- Arguably the most important phase of the diet, this will set your new weight point to help protect against weight rebounding.
- Start to increase your exercise.
- Follow the recommended eating plan for Phase III
- No sugar/artificial sweeteners and no starches
- Continue this phase for the same number of days that you worked through phase II, i.e. 42 days on your drops, then 42 days on maintenance.
- Examples of the foods that are not allowed on this phase of the diet include fast foods, sodas, cereals, pasta and transfats
The diet can be repeated after finishing the maintenance phase, if you wish.
What do I get when I buy the 123 Diet Drops?
- 123 Diet Drops
- Comprehensive hCG program manual
- Meal Planners
- Diet Summary
- Allowable foods with caloric values
- A range of delicious Phase 2 recipes
- Qualified, personal support provided when you need guidance and motivation
Who is the 123 diet suitable for?
The hCG diet is suitable for people of all ages and gender. See below for exceptions.
Who is the 123 diet NOT suitable for?
The diet is to be strictly avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. People with a medical condition should seek advice from their GP or health practitioner prior to commencing any diet.
What can I eat?
The traditional protocol of the diet calls for the intake of 500 calories a day. However new versions are starting to be used that allow for a daily intake of 750 or 1,200 calories each day. These options appeal to people who are happy to take more time to shed their desired amount of weight loss. The original 500 calorie protocol is what we use in our program to provide the quickest, yet safest weight loss. 500 calories is a very limited number of calories, however proper nutrition is still maintained. The program calls for a large amount of calories to come from vegetables, fruit and lean protein sources and is teamed with a strict requirement to drink 2-3 litres of filtered water each day.
Some of the food choices included in the program are:
Proteins: Chicken, beef, veal, prawns, white fish, lobster, moreton bay bugs, crab, tofu
Vegetables: Asparagus, bok choy, spinach, brussel sprouts, tomato, celery, lettuce, cabbage
Fruits: Strawberries, apples, blueberries, oranges, grapefruit, raspberries
What do I need?
- Weigh yourself daily with a quality set of scales
- Reliable food scale to weigh your protein portions
- Water bottle to ensure you are drinking 2-3L per day
- To have read and understood all the information regarding the diet and what you need to do
- Set aside a minimum of 6 weeks to complete the program
Why choose the 123 diet over other diets?
This program continually proves to be one of the most successful weight loss programs discovered to date. Our customer feedback suggests our program changes lives. However like most things that are hugely successful, the 123 diet has become controversial and much discussed.
The program allows you to see fast, safe results, which has the hugely beneficial effect of keeping you motivated. It is common to see a weight loss of 12-15kgs in 42 day plans.
Completing the program will help you shift to a healthier lifestyle, giving you a great appreciation of how little food your body really requires to stay fit, energised and healthy.